1. Is it possible to shop in person at your store?
During November and December, our customers are invited to shop our warehouse retail showroom in Oakville, Ontario. All items are on display, including some that aren't on the website.
After Christmas, you may place your order online and choose "free pickup" at our warehouse. Warehouse pickups are by appointment only.
1100 Invicta Drive, Unit #1, Oakville, Ontario, L6H 2K9.
Please note: We accept cash, Visa or Mastercard and Interac/Debit.
2. Can I place my order online but pick it up at the warehouse to save the cost of shipping?
YES. This is easy to do! Simply place the items you want in your virtual shopping cart. When you check out, you will have the option of choosing Free Warehouse Pickup as one of the Shipping Options. Simply choose that option and include a note in the comments section indicating the day/time you plan to pick up your order.
3. How much does shipping cost?
Our website makes it easy to calculate approximate shipping charges before you check out. Simply place the items you like in your virtual shopping cart. Then view the contents of your cart. You will see an area where you can enter your postal code to receive an instant shipping quote, as well as applicable taxes.
4. Do you ship outside of Canada?
We do not ship* to the US or other international locations. At the present time, we only ship within Canada to all provinces and territories.
*EXCEPT FOR HOME ALONE DOVES. Due to high demand and the small size of our Home Alone Doves, we are able to ship them worldwide.
5. Is a receipt or invoice shipped with the package?
NO. Since most purchases on our website are intended as gifts, an invoice is not included in the package. You will receive an electronic copy of you invoice via email. Please print this invoice and keep it for your records.
6. Do the leg and shade light up independently or together?
YES. The leg and shade can light up on their own or at the same time. Both lights are controlled by a single three-way switch on top of the leg.
7. What is the overall height of the full size lamp with the shade?
The Deluxe is 50 inches and the Standard is 45 inches.
8. Can the internal leg bulb be replaced when it burns out?
YES. The internal leg bulb can be replaced by following the simple steps detailed below. Printed instructions are also included with every leg lamp.
Follow these 9 simple steps to change the internal leg light bulb.
- Unplug the lamp from the electrical outlet.
- Remove the shade.
- Remove the external bulb from the main socket.
- Unscrew the thumb screws on top the vase cap.
- Pull straight up on the vase cap to reveal the internal socket.
- Remove the burned out bulb and replace it with a new 15-watt bulb.
- Replace the vase cap and secure it with the 2 original screws.
- Draw out the plug cord.
- Return the external bulb to the main socket and re-attach the shade.
9. What is the recommended light bulb wattage for the lamp?
The main socket on top of the leg is rated for 60 watts and the internal leg bulb is rated for 15 watts.
10. What is the return policy for Leg Lamps?
Full Size Leg Lamps: We want you to be completely satisfied with your Leg Lamp. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your full size Leg Lamp, simply contact us via email within 30 days of receipt and request free return-shipping labels. Once we receive your returned order we will apply a credit to your account for the amount of the original order, less the original shipping cost. Items must be returned in original condition. If for some reason you receive a damaged or defective Leg Lamp, we will send you a replacement right away. To return lamps simply pack them to their original packaging, include a copy of your receipt, and attach the return labels to the outside of the boxes.
All Other Items
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product purchase from our website, simply return them to their original packaging and mail the items back to us with a copy of your receipt enclosed. Once we receive your returned order we will apply a credit to your account for the amount of the original order, less the original shipping cost. If for some reason you receive a damaged or defective product, we will send you a replacement right away. Items must be returned in original condition.
11. Are your Leg Lamps UL listed?
YES. All of our leg amps are UL listed. This means that the UL has tested our lamp and it meets their requirements for safety.
If you did not find the answer to your question here please email your question to email@example.com and we will be happy to answer it.