Visit Canada's most unique Christmas Store!
Now open every day til Christmas,9am - 5pm Daily.
Address: 1100 Invicta Drive, Unit #1, Oakville, ON (Scroll down for directions to the warehouse store)
Grand Opening Celebration this Weekend, Nov 15 & 16
We're celebrating Grinchmas duirng our Grand Opening weekend, Nov 15 and 16. The mean one himself, Mr. Grinch, will be on-hand to cut the grinchy green cake. Plus, Santa and Mrs. Claus will be here too. We'll also have special Grinch activity stations to keep the kids busy while mom and dad shop. More details below.
Grand Opening Schedule: Saturday, November 15
- 9:00am - Oakville Santa Claus Parade kicks off!
- 9:00am - RetroFestive's Oakville Christmas store opens
- 10:00am - 3:00pm - Grinch activity stations available for kids
- 11:00am - 2:00pm - Santa and Mrs Claus appear
- 12:20pm - 12:40pm - The Grinch arrives to cut the grinchy green Grand Opening cake
- Ongoing - Free Movie Screenings of A Christmas Story and Home Alone nearby at Film.ca Cinemas
- Free gift with every purchase!
- Warm apple cider and Christmas cookies!
RetroFestive is primarily an e-commerce business, shipping Canada-wide. However, many of our customers in Southern Ontario enjoy shopping with us in person at our 1,500 sq ft. showroom attached to our Oakville warehouse. Like Santa's Secret Workshop, we're a hidden gem not a lot of people know about. And we're only open for two months a year!
This holiday season, we invite you to explore our wintery wonderland where you'll find a whimsical collection of unique pop culture items, Christmas kitsch and holiday decor.
Frequently Asked Questions about our Showroom:
Q. Is it open to the public? A. Yes (November & December only).
Q. Do you have everything in stock at your Showroom? A. Yes, if the item has an "Add to Cart" button beside it on the Website, that means it is in-stock and will be available at our showroom location.
Q. Is your showroom pricing the same as your website pricing? A. Yes!
Directions to the RetroFestive Warehouse & Showroom:
- If traveling via the QEW, take the Trafalgar exit and head North.
- Turn right at the first intersection onto Iroquois Shore Road.
- Take your second right onto North Service Road.
- Turn left onto Invicta Drive. We are the first building on the left (AFTER the building on the corner).
- RetroFestive is at the front of the building. 1100 Invicta Drive, Unit #1.
Come for a visit, you'll feel like a kid at Christmas!