Our Aunt Bethany Pyramid is a smaller version of the traditional Christmas pyramid that Cousin Eddie breaks in the movie.
Note: We sell the special boxes of candles separately and candles may need to be trimmed depending on the size of your pyramid.
We several several versions of Christmas Vacation-inspired pyramids. Collect them all!
Here’s how they work:
First you light the candles at the base of the pyramid. Once the burning candles heat up, the hot air they create will set the fan blades and the figures spinning in motion. The flames also add warmth and sparkle to any room while the fan adds a fun, kinetic energy to brighten your family celebrations.
- Measures 7” tall, 5" wide
- Hand crafted out of wood.
- Four brass colour candle holders at base
- Christmas scene rotates as fan blades turn.
- Some easy assembly required.
- Designed in Germany, crafted in China