Cheers! These 8 oz. candle containers are made from upcycled beer bottles and handcrafted in the United States.
Made with 100% all-natural soy wax, hand-poured in small batches and blended with 100% organic fragrance oil to make the best-smelling, strong-scented, long-burning candles. Includes a hemp wick because hemp is more sustainable than cotton and burns hotter to improve the fragrance throw.
Lit Up Illuminations was founded by two beer lovers with a candle-making problem on a mission to promote sustainability and upcycling.
Choose from three fragrances:
- Tobacco Caramel - A hint of orange combined with warm tones of lavender, oak and patchouli wrapped in tobacco leaf create dimension for the base of sweet sugary caramel and earthy tones.
- Teakwood & Cardamom - An exotic, rich and masculine blend of teakwood surrounded by rich spices of cardamom, cinnamon, and clove sitting on base notes of cedar, amber, sandalwood, and patchouli with a twist of citrus.
- Earthen Oak - A woodsy blend of eucalyptus, soft lilac and violet floral notes combined with amber, musk, sandalwood and vanilla bring the outdoors home.
- ESTIMATED BURN TIME: Up to 60 hours
- Fragrance oils are 100% organic, phthalate free, paraben free, vegan, gluten free and IFRA compliant.
TO MAXIMIZE BURN TIME:
- Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting. We recommend using a wick trimmer for candles in narrow containers, like our bottles.
- Allow top of candle to pool entirely with each burn.
- Do not burn longer than 4 hours at a time. To maximize burn time, we recommend burning in 2-3 hour increments.
- If the flame gets too tall it may cause cracks in the glass. Keep your wick trim.
- Wick dippers are handy to extinguish the flame without any smoke and re-center the wick after each burn.