Humans have used hot sauces to flavour foods for thousands of years. The first commercially-offered American hot sauce was branded in 1807. Today, the spicy condiment is available in hundreds of varieties and celebrated with spicy food eating contests around the globe and included in millions of recipes.
Ships in safe packaging with a keepsake box to store for years to come. Store in a cool, dry place when not in use.
Each heirloom-quality glass ornament is mouth-blown into finely carved molds. A solution of hot liquid silver is added for exceptional colour and vibrancy. Ornaments are then hand-painted and hand-glittered for a fine finish.
- Ornament is approx: 4.5 X 1 X 1 (HxLxW)
- Gold ornament cap
- Store in a cool, dry place when not in use
- Expertly glittered
- Packaging: Fully illustrated window box
- Box can be used to store ornament when not in use
- Made by Old World Christmas: Heirloom-quality Ornaments Since 1979