Decorate like the Griswolds! Clark had four of these traditional German pyramids in his home. Cousin Eddie breaks a big one, but this is an example of one that's a bit smaller.
Here’s how they work:
First you light the candles at the base of the pyramid. Once the burning candles heat up, the hot air they create will set the fan blades and the figures spinning in motion. The flames also add warmth and sparkle to any room while the fan adds a fun, kinetic energy to brighten your family celebrations.
Note: We sell the special boxes of candles separately.
- Dimensions: 14.5" tall
- Hand crafted out of wood.
- Four brass colour candle holders at base.
- Angels rotates as fan blades turn.
- Some easy assembly required.
- Materials: Wood
- Designed in Germany, crafted in China.